Yesterday, Microsoft made available for subscribers on MSDN and TechNet, Windows Home Server 2011, Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, and Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials (MSDN Only).
If you are a MSDN or TechNet subscriber, I highly recommend that you check out these releases. Please remember that MSDN and TechNet are for EVALUATION purposes only. If you like these products, please support the teams developing them, and buy them if you are going to use them in production.
Here are the hashes for the RTM releases:
Windows Home Server 2011
File Name: en_server_install_disc_windows_home_server_2011_x64_dvd_658487.iso
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
File Name: en_server_install_disc_windows_small_business_server_2011_essentials_x64_dvd_664391.iso
Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials
File Name: en_server_install_disc_windows_storage_server_essentials_2008_r2_embedded_x64_dvd_658486.iso
To run MSCDCRC against an ISO file that you have downloaded follow these steps.
- Download MSCDCRC to the same folder that you downloaded the Vail ISO to. (Click here to download MSCDCRC)
- Open a Command Prompt window and navigate to the folder from Step 1
- Type “MSCDCRC <ISO filename.iso>” (without quotes)
- The integrity check will take a few moments to complete. After the check is complete compare the CRC and SHA hashes to the hashes posted above
- If the hashes match then you have successfully downloaded the ISO.